(Description of provider pursuant to Section 5 of the German Telecommunications Service Law 'Telemediengesetz TMG') CHT Germany GmbHBismarckstr. 10272072 Tübingen+ 49 7071 154 0+ 49 7071 154 email@example.com
Managing Directors:Dr. Bernhard HettichDr. Frank NaumannCompany head office: 72072 Tübingen | GermanyCommercial register HRB 381373 Amtsgericht StuttgartOur VAT No.: DE 152 274 099
For better clarity, this web page has been compiled without differentiating between males and females. All information referring to persons applies for both genders.
The "General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery of CHT Germany GmbH" are the legal base for business transactions with the CHT Germany GmbH. You can find them here.
1. Online-contentsCHT Germany GmbH reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.2. Referrals and linksCHT Germany GmbH is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowlegde of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only CHT Germany GmbH of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore CHT Germany GmbH is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.3. CopyrightCHT Germany GmbH intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by CHT Germany GmbH is reserved. Any duplication or use of such diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the agreement of CHT Germany GmbH.4. Legal force of this disclaimerThis disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Protection of your data is a very serious matter for us. We strictly adhere to the rules of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the EU Data Protection Ordinance.In the following we inform you in detail about the kind, the extent and the purpose of data collection and the use of your personal data as well as about the processing of your data in states beyond the scope of the above mentioned Directives.
1. Collection and use of personal dataVisiting our Internet SiteYou can visit our site without having to release any personal data. We only store access data without any personal details, like the name of your internet service provider, the site from which you have access to us or the name of the demanded file. The data is only evaluated to improve our service and does not allow any conclusion to your person.
Contact by means of the contact formPersonal data (like company, name, address, telephone number, telefax number and e-mail address) are used only in connection with your contact request and will not be passed to third parties.After having processed your request your data are blocked for further use and deleted after the expiry of the regulations for fiscal and commercial storage periods.
Registration for use of the internal myCHT sectionPersonal data (like company, name, address, telephone number, telefax number and e-mail address) are collected only if you give them voluntarily for registration in myCHT.Your data serves for identification and linked authorisation for usage of the added values within the user range as well as for communication within the scope of registration. This information is not disclosed either. You can correct or delete your user account and the stored data at any time within your account settings.
eShop/OrdersBefore placing orders, registration in the internal myCHT as well as creation of an active customer status have to be done first. When creating the customer status, we store your personal data (like company, name, address, telephone number, telefax number and e-mail address) as master file in our SAP system. These master files are used for fulfilling and settling your order. Your data is only passed to a shipping company appointed for delivery if this is necessary for shipment of the goods.
Applicant DatabaseThe data of your job application is stored only for the duration of the application process and is used only to determine your qualification for the intended job or to make a decision regarding employment. Once the application process is concluded, and it is certain that there will be no employment with us, these data will be cancelled at the latest six months afterwards, unless you agree to a further storing of the data.If you applied by means of unsolicited application, we will cancel your data as soon as we can evaluate that no employment will be possible, at the latest however after six months. By means of the standard contact form through the CHT Group, you have the possibility of withdrawing your unsolicited application or you can give us the permission to prolong storage of your data. You can withdrawal your unsolicited application at any time by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Analysis servicesPiwikOur website uses Piwik which is a so-called web analysis service. Piwik uses “cookies” which are text files stored on your computer to generate a statistical analysis of the website use. For this purpose the usage information (including your abbreviated IP address) is transferred to our server and stored for usage analysis purposes which help us to optimise the website. Your IP address is immediately anonymised during this procedure so that you remain anonymous as user. The generated information by the cookie is not passed on to third parties. You can prevent storage of the cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly. We point out, however, that in this case you may not have full access to all functions of this website.If you do not agree with storage and evaluation of this data, you can object to storage and usage at any time by means of a mouse click. In this case your browser will store a so-called Opt-Out Cookie and Piwik will not collect any data whatsoever. Attention: If you delete your cookies, the Opt-Out Cookie will be deleted as well and may need to be re-activated by you.Contradiction:Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics which is a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and allow for an analysis of your use of the website. The information about the use of this website generated by the cookie is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA and is stored there. In case of activating the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address from Google will be abbreviated within the member countries of the European Union or in other contract countries of the agreement on the European economic area. Only in exceptional cases the IP address is transferred to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for means of evaluating your use of the website, for compiling reports about the website activities and for furnishing further services using the website and the internet to the website owner. Within the scope of Google analytics, the IP address which was transferred from your browser will not be brought together with other Google data. You can prevent storage of the cookies by adjusting your browser software. We point out, however, that in this case you may not have full access to all functions of this website. Furthermore, you can also prevent Google from recording data generated by the cookie and referring to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as from processing them by downloading and installing the available Browser-Plugin through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can prevent recording through Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An Opt-Out-Cookie will be set that prevents future recording of your data when visiting this website: Google Analytics deactivate
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", so that the IP addresses are processed only in abbreviated form to exclude any direct personal reference.
4. Information, correction, blocking and deletionAccording to Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, German Federal Data Protection Act) you have the right to get gratuitous information on your saved data as well as – when appropriate –the right of correction, blocking or deletion of these data.
5. Contact person for data protectionFor questions concerning the collection and processing of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact our Data Protection Officer:email@example.com
6. Data securityWe protect our website and other systems against loss, damage, access, alteration or circulation of your data by unauthorised people through the implementation of technical and organisational actions.
Do you already know our user services myCHT?Register now and benefit from a great number of additional information, get access to the Bezema Colour Solutions APP or to the ColorFinder - free of charge and totally simple.