From 21 to 24 June 2022, the CHT Group will have its own stand (hall 11, stand D15) at Techtextil in Frankfurt on the Main to present sustainable auxiliaries for technical textiles. This year, the topics of sustainability and circular economy will play a key role in the presentation of current products.
At Techtextil in Frankfurt on the Main, international exhibitors will present the entire spectrum of technical textiles, functional apparel textiles and textile technologies.
The CHT Group's focus at this year's Techtextil is on the following product developments:
- TUBICOAT PET-H is a polyester-based polymer dispersion ideally suited for environmentally friendly sustainable stiffening and coating of polyester fabrics and nonwovens. Since TUBICOAT PET-H itself consists of polyester, goods finished with it can be declared as unmixed, recycled and returned to the material cycle, as in the case of carpets, filters or luggage nets, for example.
- Products from the APYROL range are flame retardants that delay the spread of flames in the event of a fire, thus giving people at risk more time to rescue or extinguish the fire or to escape. In addition to their effectiveness in the event of fire, modern flame retardants are also subject to increasingly stringent requirements in terms of environmental compatibility. This applies to everything from production and processing all the way to application. The CHT Group also offers ecological alternatives to the classic antimony/halogen-containing products, so-called "green" flame retardants based on P-N or inorganic Mg or Al compounds.
- Products of the TUBCOSIL range are silicone coatings that can be applied to almost all textiles and nonwovens. They are mainly used in the field of technical textiles. Due to their exceptional material properties, they can meet the highest technical requirements in terms of resistance, mechanics, look and feel. TUBCOSIL products are solvent-free and therefore also interesting from an ecological point of view.
- TUBINGAL® RISE is the CHT Group's first textile softener made from recycled silicones. In keeping with the circular economy, "end-of-life" silicones are recycled and formulated with emulsifiers from renewable raw materials to create a new hydrophilic softener. Its product quality is identical to a silicone softener made from primary raw materials - only more sustainable. TUBINGAL® RISE is suitable for all fiber types.
- The ECOPERL product range meets all requirements for modern and innovative PFC-free water repellents. Renewable raw materials have been optimized here as the basis for waxes and fluorine-free polymers for best water repellency and permanence. The suitability for various standards such as ZDHC, bluesign®, GOTS, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 as well as a Material Health Certificate for Cradle to Cradle® are a matter of course and underline the CHT Group's commitment to sustainability. The two new developments in this product range are ECOPERL YWR, a versatile water repellent with anti-wick effect for yarns with excellent water absorption stop and ECOPERL DCR, a highly effective water repellent for pad finishing of all fiber types.
Visit us from 21 to 24 June 2022 at our stand D15 in hall 11 at Techtextil in Frankfurt am Main and convince yourself of our intelligent auxiliaries for technical textiles.