Board of the Beitlich Family Foundation
The board of the Beitlich Family Foundation operates within the CHT Group as foundation and supervisory board.
The functions of the board members are based on the founder’s will and ensure the achievement of strategic business objectives. The foundation board appoints the management board, supervises and supports them on a long term. The board also approves the annual business plan, the strategy as well as investment and acquisition plans.
The foundation board is purposely diverse and complementary due to the technical background of its 5 members. They are committed to the tradition and values of the CHT Group and the steady expansion of our core competences innovation and sustainability.
Johan de Ruiter
Entrepreneur in Alsbach
Member since May 1, 2001
- Corporate governance and strategy
- Sales and Marketing
- Medical technology, health care
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Götz T. Gresser
Director of the German Institutes for Textile and Fiber Research in Denkendorf
Member since January 1, 2015
- Industry 4.0
- Research, development, innovation
- Textile engineering, fiber-based materials, machine construction
Dr. Antje von Dewitz
Managing Associate and Head of Marketing at Vaude Sport in Tettnang
Member since January 1, 2014
- Personnel management
- Strategic brand management and communication
Prof. Dr. Klaus R. Müller
Member since October 15, 2015
- Tax consultancy
- Corporate Governance
Executive Management Consulting & Business Training
Member since October 1, 2021
- Corporate Strategy & Transformation with a Focus on Digitalization
- People & Customer Engagement
- Generation change in family businesses
You have further questions or need information?
We will be happy to help you.