The analysis of raw materials, products, functionalized materials as well as plant and waste water is an important part of our daily work and a core competence of the CHT Group.
High performance analytic laboratories with top modern analysis devices and a highly specialized staff are worldwide at our disposal. The high competence and quality of our analytic laboratories, particularly for the instrumental analytics and environmental analytics at our site in Tübingen, are confirmed by accreditation through DAkkS (The German national accreditation body) according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025.
Benefit from this service and let us analyze your specimens and resolve your problems. The performance portfolio varies depending on the CHT site. Our technicians will be pleased to provide you with more detailed information. We cover the following core areas for you in total.
Instrumental analytics deals with versatile tasks. We examine formulations, raw materials, polymers, coatings, residues and many more.
The following analytical techniques are at our disposal:
- Gas chromatography (among others GC-MS, Head-Space-GC)
- HPLC (with RI and UV detector)
- GPC (in organic solvents)
- Thin layer chromatography
- UV / VIS spectroscopy
- FT-IR spectroscopy
- Thermal analysis (TG, DSC)
- Titration processes (among others water content according to Karl-Fischer)
The behavior of chemicals in the environment and their ecological evaluation are of great importance. Therefore, we carry out the necessary tests in our own laboratory and state the corresponding information in our safety data sheets (SDS).
These values are simultaneously the base for the ecological evaluation and classification in waste water relevance classes (ARS in Germany). Our experts of the plant water analysis examine the quality of the industrial water and our waste water analysis experts determine the type and degree of soiling.
- Determination of the quality criteria and components of industrial water such as appearance, pH value, conductivity, salt content, hardness, TOC, cations and anions.
- Measure of the wastewater load with the most important wastewater characteristics COD, TOC, BOD5, AOX, hydrocarbons, lipophilic substances, heavy metals, nitrogen, phosphorus, daphnia toxicity (L 30) and other parameters depending on the inquiry.
In the chemical analysis the ICP-OES is a common process for determining metals; we can among others quantitatively determine Ag, Al, Ba, B, Ca, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, K, Li, Mg, Mn, Na, Ni, Pb, Sb, Si, Sn, Ti, Zn and Zr, as well as P and S according to DIN EN ISO 11885 (E 22).
- Biodegradability according to the international stipulations OECD 301 A, OECD 301 B, OECD 301 F and OECD 302 B
- Activated sludge toxicity according to OECD 209
- Aquatic toxicity according to OECD 202 (daphnia)
- Flame point determination
DAkkS Accreditation Analysis - test methods in flexible scope
DAkkS Akkreditierung Analytik - Verfahren im flexiblen Geltungsbereich
CHT Germany | DAkkS Accreditation Analysis - Appendix
CHT Deutschland | DAkkS Akkreditierung Analytik - Anlage
CHT Germany | DAkkS Accreditation Analysis
CHT Deutschland | DAkkS Akkreditierung Analytik