From 22 to 23 June, 2022, the CHT Group will be an exhibitor at the Plastics Recycling Show Europe (PRSE) at the Rai Congress Center in Amsterdam and will have its own stand (stand D2 in hall 12) to present intelligent auxiliaries for quality improvement and process optimization in the aqueous plastics cleaning process.
Since 2017, the PRSE fair has brought together experts from the entire plastics recycling value chain in Amsterdam to discuss the latest developments and advances in the omnipresent plastics recycling.
This year's highlight of CHT Group's participation in the fair is its nomination for the Plastics Recycling Awards Europe 2022 with the detergent refill system
"My Bottle, please!". This is a system that uses a fully digital filling machine to fill CHT Group's sustainable LAVECO+ liquid laundry detergent into reusable PET bottles made from 100% recycled material. Thus, an entire plastic bottle can be saved with each refill.
CHT Group's focus at this year's PRSE is on the following products for plastics recycling:
- TUBIWASH is a cleaning agent for plastics recycling with a high cleaning efficiency that leads to an outstanding flake quality, thus contributing to quality improvement. The TUBIWASH portfolio comprises even special products that support the decolorization of packaging materials.
- TUBIFOAM serves as an efficient process aid based on sustainable raw materials for the elimination of process foam. Small application quantities already promise smooth machine running and trouble-free water treatment. Mineral oil defoamers are not used in the interests of sustainability and health.
- TUBIWET are high-performance deaerators that ensure a density-based separation of the individual plastics by type (e.g. PET and PE) in the water bath.
- TUBILAY is used in the film extrusion or bottle blowing process to provide optimum separation from the tool and to form a protective barrier for the subsequent transport.
- TUBIFLOC is a polymeric flocculant for the increasingly important water treatment in plastics recycling. Thus, the process water can be reused in the cleaning process or, if necessary, discharged cleanly.
Visit us from 22 to 23 June, 2022 at our stand D2 in hall 12 at PRSE and convince yourself of our intelligent auxiliaries for quality improvement and process optimization in the plastics cleaning process.